Hey there folks, here’s the second-last update of Final Fantasy month – I’d like to think I’ve done rather well so far, not missing an update this month, and I’ll try and keep the momentum going. It’s a minor thing this week – a list of what Final Fantasy should and shouldn’t do. What they should do
• More big-scale boss battles – make them feel like a genuine threat
• Better Villains – bring back Kefka-esque Villains!
• Memorable music – Final Fantasy X in particular
• Griping storyline – something Oscar-worthy…if gaming had Oscars
• Strategy – Make battles more than grind-fests
What they should not do
• Parade under-age girls in revealing outfits – Rikku, FFX – no more
• Let the main Male protagonist have an indication of…manliness? ((Vaan, Tidus, you were good, but pain in the arses))
• Idiotic Villains – Why not kill them when you can? Or have a reason for being evil!
• Not too much linearity – It feels less immersive if I’m being pushed along to follow the story
• Voices – Hire people with some bearable bloody voices!